If you like to keep on top of the hottest trends, you probably have a stylish wardrobe. But where do you store your maxi dresses and skinny jeans? If you don’t keep up with the latest closet trends, your high-fashion clothes could be languishing in a less-than-ideal storage space. It’s time to design a custom closet worthy of your high fashion sense.
LUXURY WALK-IN CLOSET IDEAS
A walk-in closet is the ideal space to store clothes, shoes and accessories, – but does your current walk-in closet allow you to maximize the space? You need a well-organized closet – from top to bottom and wall to wall – if you want to make the best use of every inch.
Today’s luxury walk-in closets are an intimate space for two: the perfect place to plan what to wear for the day. Rich wood colors and two-tone finishes appeal to both his and her tastes. Luxury walk-in closets are filled with accessories galore:
- Hidden hampers that prevent dirty clothes from being the center of attention.
- Wall-mounted mirrors so you check out your ensemble.
- Pull-out ironing boards facilitate last-minute wrinkle removal while remaining tucked away when not in use.
- Slide-out jewelry trays organize and display necklaces and earrings.
- Pull-down wardrobe rods grant easy access to items stored up high.
- Closet islands offer additional storage space and a place to set out clothes for the next morning.
SMART REACH-IN CLOSET IDEAS
Even if you have a smaller space to work with, you can still keep everything organized and within reach as long as you employ a custom closet design. Some ideas include:
- Install a built-in dresser to store folded items and free up floor space in the bedroom itself.
- Upgrade to adjustable rods for flexibility when storing clothes on hangers.
- Make use of accessory storage items to maximize space. These include tie and belt racks, jewelry trays, and slide-out baskets.
SLEEK WARDROBE CLOSET IDEAS
Sometimes you need a place to store clothes or extra bedding in rooms without a built-in closet. A wardrobe is the perfect solution. Tailor-made wardrobe closets are tall and sleek. Glass doors and beautiful woord finishes add beauty to the room when the wardrobe is closed while allowing for excellent functionality whenever you reach inside for something.
Taking advantage of the top trending custom closet ideas isn’t usually a do-it-yourself job. For help achieving the best finished results possible, consult with a closet designer from CornerStone Closets today.